Maybe life is not all that. Perhaps we are not destined to great deeds Perhaps the sense of being great is the smal...

COME DOWN, BLACKBIRD (ENGLISH VERSION)

0 Comments







Maybe life is not all that.

Perhaps we are not destined to great deeds

Perhaps the sense of being great is the small and so little that we can do every single day.


A year ago I believed I knew the fate of my days and certainly where I would be within a year.
It seems that life is really a box of surprises.
Who would have thought that at the age of 20, everything I wanted was finally over
That I would be in the same place that I was at 18 and would hardly care.

Some say it was all a waste of time, a waste of two good years of my life that would never be recovered, but what about me?

I say that : 

Even though this damned life keeps me the best and the worst, I will still blindly obey it and let it guide my fate to wherever it wants me to be…
Because, at the end of the day, what do I really know ? 
Nothing !
Absolutely nothing of what is the real meaning of living, and what I naively thought I knew, I thought it wrongly, because none of that is even close to what living is about.
But you know what ? 
I do not mind at all, maybe ignorance is kind good perhaps even healthy, maybe growing so rapidly was not the most indicated, perhaps my path to an illusionary future was the starting point to the broken soul of mine.
Perhaps I climbed too high that even my vision betrayed me, my lungs did not support me and my whole body fully collapsed experiencing the side effects of such height and lack of oxygen.

Life is not supposed to be like this, there’s no way back, I lifted myself in such way that my body could not bear to go down so many floors again and to jump so many steps. Either I stop and let myself get used to the new hostile environment that meets or I sustain my breath and climb into the unknown without the certainty of whether there really is any place to be reached. Maybe that's the big dilemma of my life, about staying or leaving...

Maybe that's what life is about or not ...

From that, I do not know and for the first time little bother me, because perhaps it is in this ideal that I want to see myself in a year, a young woman who controls curiosity, who lives in perseverance and understands that does not matter how badly I want to hurry the days and hours, every thing happens on its time, life is patient even though we are not. 

I want this young lady of mine to understand that, that life is not urgent, that perhaps  urgency may not be that urgent, because living was never about running and in the rush, it cannot be lived. 



You may also like

Sem comentários:

Poetiza da rotina . Com tecnologia do Blogger.

Qual é a sua poesia favorita de 2016 ?